This week on the JUST MEN series, guest host Preston Baker, founder of LegacyFirst.Org LLC and co-founder of Moguls Connect, is on the show today. Preston talks about how working on Wall Street has taught him how to help new & existing business owners find their vision and their networking tribe.
If you loved this episode and it motivated you to become a better person, I’d love for you to leave me some positive feedback on iTunes and tell me about your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag us @coro.llc.
EPISODE TAKEAWAYS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS:
- Many entrepreneurs are strugggling to create organic traffic and/or find ways to successfully monetize their networks.
- Networking is about building relationships and with 90% of small business owners admitting to have networked online in the last year, there is a huge opportunity for you to create a sales pipeline.
- Build networking relationships daily, whether it's by word of mouth, social media, your blog, etc.
- Learn how to share what you know. Don't hold on to useful information because you think someone will become more successful than you... they might have some useful tips for you too, and then both of you can become successful together!
- LinkedIn is a great platform to use to connect and network with others and build those relationships.
- If you purchase Preston's book, Networking with Authority, you will receive an invitation to a free live Q&A masterclass with Preston as he talks about building networks within your tribe.
Preston Baker is the Managing Partner of LegacyFirst.Org LLC business consulting firm and Co-Founder of Moguls Connect, a community network of early stage entreprneurs. In 2015, he he started his career working in finance with a focus on working with small business owners. He rose to become an Associate Partner with Veludi Capital Strategies under his mentor. During his time working in the industry he was trained by some of the industries top experts, where he learned that to succeed he had to provide value that would help his clients get to where they needed to go in order build for the long term. After receiving various awards, he decided that he wanted to do more to help entrepreneurs. He wanted to use his skillset to help entrepreneurs grow their business and reach their goals.
In 2019 he started LegayFirst.Org LLC and was able to help various businesses and organizations stay afloat by leveraging digital platforms to maintain the pandemic. He eventually partnered with Armand Cheeks of Sigma Solution and decided to build an entreprneur movement through Moguls Connect. Moguls Connect is a community of entrepreneurs that host virtual events, provide opportunities to network, share resources, and opportunities to amplify business owners. He has consistently championed that it is through networking and relationship building where you will see you're greatest success long term and is now sharing his strategies so everyone could benefit.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Grab the e-book Networking with Authority | www.networkingwithauthority.com
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation!
- Our favorite part of recording each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat on Instagram. This week’s question is:
How do you find your tribe?
Join the CoRo Tribe
- We would love to hear your stories or answer any questions you might have! Follow us on social media so you never miss an opportunity to connect with us.
- Are you looking for an enthusiastic speaker for your upcoming event? Contact us and we’ll get back with you within 24-48 hours!