In this episode of CoRo Is a Crush, Shawnti Refuge, CEO and founder of Shawnti Refuge Journals, is on the show today. Shawnti shares her unorthodox road to entrepreneurialism & how anyone can benefit from using guided journals for emotional, mental, physical, & financial well-being.
If you are a new listener to CoRo Is a Crush, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
What We Discuss In This Episode:
- Shawnti shares about herself and her business
- Shawnti Refuge Journals helps others become aware of their feelings through guided prompts
- Shawnti had a mental breakdown and the doctors couldn’t help her, until she visited a therapist who told her to keep a journal
- The challenge women face as entrepreneurs is being in competition with each other
Shawnti Refuge Journals began as a personal wellness journey for herself. After a diagnosis of Severe Depression & Anxiety in 2019, it was time to do something different & WITHOUT prescribed medication. After months of therapy, trial & error, tears & fits, her guided journals were created & have served the purpose of reaching her wellness goals. The mission is to provide a safe outlet with guided journals to people searching for healing. Shawnti Refuge Journals exists to love and empower those who recognize the essential role that journaling plays in their self-care journey. She resides in Texas with her wife and grandchild.
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn more about our guest by visiting her website at https://www.shawntirefugejournals.com
- Guided Journals available on amazon.com (search for Shawnti Refuge)
- Shawnti’s website
- Shawnti on Facebook
- Shawnti on Instagram
- Shawnti on TikTok
- Shawnti on Amazon
- Shawnti on Pinterest
- Shawnti on Twitter
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation!
- Our favorite part of recording each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat on Instagram.
This week’s question is:
- What do you think are the biggest challenges women entrepreneurs are facing today?
Join the CoRo Tribe
- We would love to hear your stories or answer any questions you might have! Follow us on social media so you never miss an opportunity to connect with us.
Need a Speaker?
- Are you looking for an enthusiastic speaker for your upcoming event? Contact us and we’ll get back with you within 24-48 hours!