Kay Cole, CEO and founder of Karma’s Paradise, is on the show today. Kay talks about how having hair loss led her to create hair products and she shares her feelings about being called “the modern-day Madam CJ Walker” in her business community.
If you are a new listener to CoRo Is a Crush, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
What We Discuss In This Episode:
- Kay shares about herself and her business
- Karma's Paradise is a one-stop shop where you can find all that you need on a budget.
- Kay's first product in her shop is her hair growth cocktail. She experienced hair loss and breakage and no product on the market would work, until she came up with her own serum.
- Her mantra, "Collaboration over Competition," is not just a phrase but a movement in the black business community, especially among women business owners.
Kai. C is the CEO of Karma's Paradise and Co-CEO of Cole & Son's Painting L.L.C. She first started her company in January 2019 and after a lot of research and hard work, she launched February 7, 2019.
She aims for perfection in the products she make and the services she provide. Her products are made to help you and add to your natural beauty. Karma's Paradise is all about natural beauty inside & out. That's the true raw & uncut beauty most don't see, because it's always getting covered up by temporary fixes.
At KP they strive to help you discover your inner beauty. You are Beautiful and her products just adds to the beauty that you have! She strives on her products being high quality and getting them to you fast.
For over the last 5 years she has mastered growing her own hair longer and healthier than it's even been, along with her sons.
"I now am paying it forward to help other achieve the same results. There is no such thing as you don't have the products or knowledge to manage and grow your hair because I give you just that. My customers make my company and I love all of your feedback." - Kay Cole
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn more about our guest by visiting her website at https://www.karmasparadise.com
- Get the magazine, Karma Babe Magazine, right here: https://www.karmasparadise.com/products/karma-babe-magazine?_pos=1&_sid=b13d7532d&_ss=r
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation!
- Our favorite part of recording each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat on Instagram.
This week’s question is:
Join the CoRo Tribe
- We would love to hear your stories or answer any questions you might have! Follow us on social media so you never miss an opportunity to connect with us.
Need a Speaker?
- Are you looking for an enthusiastic speaker for your upcoming event? Contact us and we’ll get back with you within 24-48 hours!