In this episode of CoRo Is a Crush, I'm sharing with y'all my latest adventure... I wrote my first book!
A BREAKDOWN OF THIS EPISODE
Let me say that I’m sooo appreciative of those who have already bought a copy of my book… thank you so much! Make sure to share my book with others because I’m in the business of changing lives, one Babe at a time!
This episode is dedicated to you if you are…
- The one who feels that they’re alone and nothing they do is good enough, not for others or even for themselves
- The single parent who feels that they’re not being appreciated by raising kids by themselves
- The doctor who gets sick before performing surgery because they don’t believe in themselves
- The teenage girl or boy who tries so hard to be like their peers, all while feeling lost and confused about who they really are
- The spouse that never takes time for themselves because they feel like they’re doing EVERYTHING, while their better half does nothing OR does a little just to get by, or
- If you’re like me, too busy wondering what others may think of you or better yet, how they want YOU to be instead of what God wants YOU to be.
I Choose Me: 30 Days of Self-Care is a self-guided journey to help you feel better. This book is for you if:
- You feel stressed, overwhelmed and need help managing your life.
- You have a lot on your plate and it's taking a toll on your mental health.
- You want to feel more at peace with yourself and in control of your life.
- You have been struggling to find time for yourself and wish you had a bit more time for self-care.
This book is a collection of 30 days of inspirational and challenging daily exercises that will help you discover the amazing person you are and ignite a love affair with yourself!
RATE, REVIEW, & SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the show HERE so you never miss an episode!
If you really love what you’re hearing, take a minute to leave 5 stars and a review. Leave a comment, letting me know what you loved most about this episode!
It only takes a few minutes and every time you do, it allows me to empower more people to show up in their life like they were always meant to with confidence and freedom.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
SPONSORS FOR THIS EPISODE
FOLLOW OUR HOST
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Our favorite part of recording each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat on Instagram.
JOIN THE CORO TRIBE
- We would love to hear your stories or answer any questions you might have! Follow us on social media so you never miss an opportunity to connect with us.
NEED A SPEAKER?
- Are you looking for an enthusiastic speaker for your upcoming event? Contact us and we’ll get back with you within 24-48 hours!
If you are a new listener to CoRo Is a Crush, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!