In our JUST WOMEN series, guest host Daisy Williams, CEO and founder of $5 Jewelry Qween, is on the show today. Daisy talks about being a single mom and how dating can be a challenge with kids.
If you loved this episode and it motivated you to become a better person, I’d love for you to leave me some positive feedback on iTunes and tell me about your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag us @coro.llc.
EPISODE TAKEAWAYS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS:
- If you've got kids, then chances are you've had a few first dates where your kid was along for the ride.
- It can be difficult to find time for yourself when you’re busy taking care of others.
- If it wasn't such a great experience, then don't worry—we've got some tips on how to make sure your next date goes off without a hitch.
- If you're going out to dinner, find a place with kid-friendly options. Order in if possible.
- Bring the kids with you! They'll get to see what it's like when grownups go on dates.
- Let them watch a movie at home while you go out and enjoy yourself. Let them know that after dinner when you come home you'll spend some extra quality time with them.
- When going out on dates, there's a level of security you want to keep to yourself when it comets your kids. Sometimes, you may not want to bring them up or even mention them... that's ok. Not everyone deserves to get to know your kids. It confuses the kids.
- Accept your children as they are, no matter their disability.
Daisy Williams is the owner of $5 Jewelry Qween. She’s an Independent Consultant with Paparazzi Accessories, changing the world $5 at a time.
She joined Paparazzi Accessories as an Independent Consultant in June 2020. She initially came across Paparazzi Accessories in 2019 and fell in love with the $5 jewelry and accessories. She considered joining at the time but quickly talked herself out of the opportunity.
During March of 2020, while pregnant, she was laid off due to the COVID-19 pandemic. She gave birth in April and desired the freedom to work from home. It was difficult finding a job with reasonable wages post COVID-19 shut-down. She took matters into her own hands by offering freelance web design and consultation services.
Freelancing can be unpredictable, so she needed something to fill in the gaps. She came across a consultant on Facebook hosting a live Paparazzi party. After seeing how much fun the consultant was having, she took the leap of faith and registered herself to the team. She's been enjoying this amazing journey ever since.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation!
- Our favorite part of recording each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat on Instagram.
- We would love to hear your stories or answer any questions you might have! Follow us on social media so you never miss an opportunity to connect with us.
- Are you looking for an enthusiastic speaker for your upcoming event? Contact us and we’ll get back with you within 24-48 hours!
LOVED THIS EPISODE?
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST AND PIN IT FOR LATER!