Application and removal instructions for your CoRo Nailz luxury press on nails.
Apply your CoRo Nailz Luxury Press on Nails
Applying press-on nails is super simple, and fast! However, the prep that goes behind it, is what will make your nails stay on longer. Follow these steps for your press-on nails to last weeks without coming off! We recommend using super-glue or nail glue to have your nails stay on for a longer duration.
- Select Your Nails: select the CoRo Nailz that fit best on your natural nails. Use nail filer to roughen the back of the press-on nail*
- Prep Your Natural Nails: trim and file your nails until a short length. Use the buffer block to lightly buff your nails. Wipe your nails with the alcohol pad.
- Apply Your CoRo Nailz
- Use glue for a longer lasting hold - start with your pinky finger. Apply a generous layer of glue to your natural nail. For a longer wear, apply a thin layer of glue to the back of the CoRo Nail.
- Use adhesive tabs for a light hold - match and adhere one tab to the back of your CoRo Nail.
- Align the CoRo Nail under your cuticle at an angle and press down with your thumb. Squeeze the nail for 30 seconds.
*Note: If you order one of our hand-painted nail sets, the nails already come with the backside of the press-on scratched up, so you can avoid this step!
Remove your CoRo Nailz Luxury Press on Nails
Removing your press-on nails are as simple as applying them, super simple, and fast! Follow these steps for easy removal of your press-on nails. We recommend you do not soak your nails in acetone or nail polish remover, doing so can cause damage to the press-on nails.
- Soak your nails in hot soapy water for 15 minutes. Add a few drops of oil to the mixture if your nails remain glued.
- Use the cuticle pusher (included in the kit) to go under the press-on nail and apply light 'pushing' pressure until the press-on pops off.
- Buff nail until residue of glue is fully removed off your nail.
- After removal, use cuticle oil and lotion.
- Dry and store your CoRo Nails for their next use.